Shore Haven’s Doggie Daycare Difference
At our doggie daycare, we treat your pup to fun-filled days of safe socialization with other dogs, interactions with our caring team, exercise, and the opportunity to burn off plenty of their pent-up energy.
Your dog’s safety and well being is our first and foremost priority. That’s why we have a number of safety protocols in place such as full walls, pet-friendly cleaning supplies, floors made from compressed rubber to reduce the impact on the pads of dog’s feet, joints and hips, soundproofing throughout to keep nervous dogs at ease.
The Benefits of Doggie Daycare
- Wanting to be social is deeply instinctual for dogs; that’s why we integrate open play with others into their daily routine. Regular playtime with other dogs has numerous benefits, including:
- Being more comfortable around dogs and people
- Staying physically fit. Pet obesity is a growing concern; according to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention, more than 50 percent of dogs are obese
- Learning positive behavior, leading to less doggie mischief at home
- Finding their BFFF (Best Furry Friend Forever)
Our dog daycare facilities include a fun playroom that provide everything an active pup needs, including space and supervision. Our climate-controlled playrooms are grouped by size, personality and play style to make sure your dog is safe and comfortable. A
Our playroom floors are specially designed with your dog’s comfort in mind. The compressed rubber is soft, comfortable on their joints, easy to sanitize and makes for happy paws and pups.
Before playing with us, all dogs must participate in a Meet & Greet session to ensure they are a good fit for our open-play environment.
We’ll help your pup reach their full potential at any age. Our team takes detailed notes on your dog’s activities, allowing us to easily identify subtle behavioral changes that may indicate possible health issues.